Friday, May 9, 2014

I Knew A Man



I knew a man, he was a hippie in the 60's, a character taken right out of "Easy Rider", riding his Honda from Philly to Wyoming and back in a few days. I knew a man who started working at the Steel Mill at age 18 and continued working there until they shutdown. I knew a man who re-sided and re-shingled his entire house by himself in a weekend. I knew a man who was an avid RC airplane/helicopter pilot. I knew a man who watched his wife battle breast cancer and lose. I knew a man who would spend his days on his boat with his dog fishing.

I know a man who lost over 50 pounds after one bout of Chemo. I know a man who can't control his movements. I know a man who can't hook his boat trailer up. I know a man who can't cast a fishing rod. I know a man who can barely stand up straight. I know a man who can't eat more than 2 bites at dinner. I know a man who has to go to the hospital to get fluids through IV to live. I know a man who lost his will to live and is pissed at the world. I know a man who is suffering from Stage 3 non-small cell squamous lung cancer, and I can't give him the care he needs to live a better life.

This man is my father-in-law and has to live with my family because he can no longer care for himself.

I know that if I could introduce some Medical Cannabis into his diet, things would not change overnight, but I know that it would improve his quality of life.

This isn’t his just his story, this is everyone’s story. It is everyone’s right to be able to receive the best possible medicine for their ailments.

~Ryan Yeager, Bucks County





1 comment:



  1. My Friend's Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the high Quality CBD oil gotten from Drdonald Healthcare. Cannabis oil is such a great medication.
    To hell with the government and their insane policy, Dr Donald have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don’t need to spend so much money anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t just work.

    Cannabis oil is full of CBD and cannaboids which are healing and repairing components..they help immune system as well as pain..THC works in the blood stream helps kill cancer cells and stunts growth of tumors. Chemo is basically a poison meant to kill Cancer. Unfortunately it kills healthy cells too.

    Where to purchase, contact via > drdonaldhealthcare@gmail.com

    My Friend,s Family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. This also works on seizures, chronic pains, Liver Diseases e.t.c

    Make your health a better one by using CBD oil in your everyday life.

    contact Dr Donald for all type of cancer Cure.



    thanks to Dr Donald

    ReplyDelete