Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bob


I am 24 years old and have been through a lot that has caused me to have PTSD. I was bitten by a dog which required surgery and a skin graph. I had to learn how to walk again as well. My back problems required three surgeries in the past year and a half. This makes it difficult to find appropriate medications that help with my pain and my PTSD. I've tried a lot of medications that the doctors recommended and nothing seems to help me for my PTSD and anxiety.

I believe medical cannabis can help with my pain, PTSD, and anxiety. I'd much rather use one medication, medical cannabis, than several pharmaceuticals, all of which have unpleasant side effects. I just want to be able to live a normal life again instead of being in so much pain that I just want to cry and not go anywhere. Right now I can't enjoy my life, get a job, find a girl, start a family, have grandkids and grow old. My current medications will not allow me to live the life I want, and sadly I'll end up wasting my life like my dad. I want to become someone in my life and make a difference for people like me who have been suffering for years and in need of something safer to treat their bodies. For many of us, a large amount of pills which cause more problems are our only option. We'd much rather use one plant to treat all of our health issues.

Please think about people like me who are suffering and just want to be able to live life and not have to worry about being in pain or to scared to leave the house. Please, we are people too and we are just as important as everyone else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment