Click on the link below to view these testimonies.
|Senate State Government Committee Hearing|
Following the hearing, Campaign for Compassion held a press conference in support of Senate Bill 3.
We dare you to you watch Representative Ed Gainey's speech
without getting goose bumps!
Each one of these speakers moved us with their passion and sincerity.
Our team would like to extend our deepest gratitude to everyone who participated, including:
* Secretary of Planning and Policy to the Governor, John Hanger
* Senator Mike Folmer
* Senator Daylin Leach
* Representative Ed Gainey
* Dolphin County Coroner Graham Hetrick
* Executive Director of Pittsburgh NORML Patrick Knightengale, Esquire
* Tim Keller, Patient Advocate who suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystorphy
* Veteran Joe Mirts (Joe Boots), Patient Advocate who suffers from PTSD and Multiple Sclerosis
Below is the link to view the press conference.
|Campaign for Compassion Press Conference|