Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Joe Boots

Hello, My name is Joe Mirt, but everyone calls me Joe Boots.

I testified my case at the capital at the SB 1182 Compassionate Care Act Hearing. It was at this moment I was able to voice my opinion on several issues affecting me and 1000's of other vets in our great commonwealth. 

It was quite a therapeutic event to be honest. Having my voice heard by the lawmakers was something I never thought I would be able to do, let alone it having to do with Medicinal Marijuana.

Being an Iraq War Veteran and almost an 10 year sufferer of an undiagnosed Stress Disorder, which turned into Remitting/Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis, I am very much in favor of Medical Marijuana as an option. That is an important word here : OPTION.  Just because Medical Marijuana would be an option for SOME people, it doesn't mean its the choice for ALL people.  Some people may not want to give this treatment route a try, and that's O.K..

This is America, this is the place for freedom? It doesn't really seem like it when I am forced to rely on prescription medication that makes me lose my mind at the cost of a "drug's" legality.
My best friend of 15 years is going through his 2nd bout with Leukemia in 2 years. He is receiving stronger, more deadly chemotherapy, and there is an option in Cannabis Oil Treatment which has shown very positive results, specifically RSO * google it * .

Thank you for taking the time to read a little about my situation and thoughts.
-JB

Click here to read Joe's hearing testimony

Follow Boots Print Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment